Friday, July 17

Scotland!

I was very lucky to get to spend 5 lovely days in Kilcreggan, Scotland with the family C.

Family C

They live directly in front of the Clyde River Estuary surrounded by hills. Though it takes a while to get there by car due to the location of the bridge, a 10 minute ferry ride gets you across the water to the town of Gourok and from there it's a quick connecting by train into Glasgow. I wasn't expecting like Glasgow, but it was lovely!

Glasgow Train Station
Train Station

Willows Tea Room
Willows Tea Room

Glasgow MoMA
Glasgow MoMA
Somehow it was asking to be photographed in black and white.

They also took me out to Loch Fyne. The drive alone was gorgeous, but upon reaching our destination we went to an oyster bar and then a micro-brewery. Hello, perfect day. I was sad to leave, but a conference awaited me.

Scotland

No comments: