Saturday, August 9

Back and Busy

I made it back ok last night with 100 baht (~$3) to spare. And just in time! Claire reported to me that she interuppted someone ransacking our room. A new arrival to the farm lost almost $1,000!!

Also, I got word from my insurance company that the travel insurance covers costs regarding bodily injury, or so it seems. Looks like I'll be forking out the dough for a new camera. Le sigh.

In other news, I'm 61% Texan:

You are 61% REAL Texan!!

You're mostly texan. You know your Mexican food, state heritage and are probably slightly politically aware. You can probably pronounce Kukendall, Manchaca and Boerne correctly. Go you.

How Texan Are You?

4 comments:

mama pajama said...

Sorry to hear about the camera.

And apparently you can transfer heritage through penis/vaginal contact: I'm _64%_ Texan! And I've only been there twice!

Mickey said...

That's nothing to be proud of. I mess with Texas, and Texas sits there and takes it!

Oh, and I'm glad you made it back safe and sound.

aggie94 said...

How sad are you? 80% here.

Anonymous said...

71%... but where are the answers?

That sucks about the insurance!