Thursday, December 2

Thank you, antibiotics

Well, I no longer feel like I have the plague.

Of course, seems like ~everyone~ at school is sick, so hopefully I'll get healthy and stay that way.

It snowed like crazy today. Really unusual this early apparently. It's beautiful and secretly, I've got my fingers crossed that we'll have a snow day tomorrow.

A woman just walked by wearing a dead muppet. Seriously, I'm not sure what other creature her coat could have been made of.

I'll be back with less rambles and Munich photos shortly.

2 comments:

courtney said...

You've seen Lady Gaga's Muppet coat, yes? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1201068/Lady-GaGas-coat-Kermits--singer-dons-bizarre-Muppet-themed-jacket.html

Mickey said...

Wait- aren't Muppets already dead?

Glad you're feeling better.