Saturday, January 15

almost a new woman

I slept through the night last night; didn't open my eyes to look at the clock once. I can't remember the last time that's happened. Certainly not in the past year. Wow. Congestion is still here, though not as bad and i can stand without it giving me a headache. Happy days! I've been watching loads of movies, most of which i own and have thus seen before, some of which Rae has brought home to me. Ones to note Wimbledon romantic comedy with Paul Bettany and Kirsten Dunst. He's hot (you get to see his bum!), I like her, it's British and it's funny. Rae also brought home A Knight's Tale, I'm not even going to include an IMDB link for that one, because it's not very good. Although, it also has Paul Bettany, and again you get to see his ass; he's the redeaming feature playing a hilarious Geoffrey Chaucer with a gambling problem. It's a sports movie about jousting. Oh, but the girl who plays the love interest is gorgeous and she has cool make up, hair and costumes. What else? We watched Saved!
When a girl (Jena Malone) attending a Baptist high school becomes pregnant after having sex one time to ~save~ her good christian boyfriend who thinks he's gay, she finds herself ostracized and demonized, as all of her former friends turn on her
I really like that movie, maybe because I was raised in a Catholic family and now no longer consider myself to be such. Oh, and in case you've forgotten in 2 days, I leave for Thailand!!! Woo hoo!

No comments: